Please read carefully before paying your deposit as the payment means that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions.
Please email me at email@example.com for my account details to transfer deposits
- Payment on the day is cash only
- If you would prefer to pay by online bank transfer, this must be transferred up to 3 days prior to your appointment
- If you have arranged for me to travel to a venue I will arrive 10 minutes earlier than the appointment time to set up
- Appointments will be in Heaton unless otherwise arranged in which case you will be asked to cover travel expenses.
- A £10 deposit will be taken for full face and prom appointments which can be paid by online bank transfer
- A £25 deposit will be taken for prom packages which can be paid by online bank transfer
- A 50% deposit will be taken for bridal appointments, this should be paid by online bank transfer, please contact me for details
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit is received
- Deposits are non-returnable and non-transferable
- Deposits will not be returned
- Failure to cancel an appointment by email or message will result in you not being able to use this service again
- Trials are compulsory for weddings
- The price of the trial does not come off the price of the wedding day makeup. It is a different service
- The more information you can give me about your wedding the better (E.g. Dress, colour theme, bridesmaid dresses, flowers, jewellery, hair) by getting to know your style and desired look I will be able to create a look perfect for you.
- If you wish to pay the full price by online bank transfer, this must be paid up to 3 days prior to the wedding.
- Included in the price is a small pot with the lipstick you have chosen for touch ups through the day.
Health and Safety
- If you have any allergies, sensitivity or medical conditions, you must advise me on these prior to the appointment by email or message
- In booking with me you are agreeing that I am not liable for any injury as a result of your failure to disclose information relating to allergies and medical conditions
- To ensure my portfolio is up to date for future clients, I will take pictures of the finished look on clients. The images will be uploaded to social media and my business website, you will not be tagged in these images unless requested or you may tag yourself. Please let me know before the appointment by email or message if you are not happy with me taking pictures for marketing purposes.
- If any pictures of me working or close ups of your makeup (e.g. Selfies) are uploaded to the Internet, you must make reference to me as a makeup artist.